We care about the people in the greater Charlotte area – and we know that you do too! #AgapeCaresCLT is a way for you to give back to the people in need of counseling, but just cannot afford the cost. Who are these folks? They are neighbors just like you and me, but perhaps are struggling with an area of their lives that needs some help. They may be a human trafficking survivor who’s trying to make it out of that lifestyle, an individual who struggles with an addiction, a husband and wife who are struggling in their marriage, a teenager who needs to know that someone cares, or perhaps a veteran whose insurance doesn’t cover the full cost of counseling.
What better way for you to demonstrate caring for your neighbor than by helping cover the cost of much-needed counseling! By participating in #GivingTuesday on November 27, 2018, you will be making a difference in the lives of others.
We have some suggestions as to what your donations will purchase. Our goal is $5,000 for 2018. You may donate to #AgapeCaresCLT by completing the form below.
Thank you for your willingness to help your neighbor!
Agape Christian Counseling is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. For more information, please visit our giving page!
- Provides 1/4 hour of counseling for an individual or family
- Provides 1/2 hour of counseling for an individual or family
- Provides 1 hour of counseling for a Human Trafficking Survivor
- Provides 1 full session for an individual or family
- Provides 3 sessions of counseling for a church member
- Provides 5 sessions for an individual or family